Thursday, April 24, 2014

Digital Marketing 101

A big shout out to Bethany Stephens @ Magpie Marketing!  The quality of information shared at our seminar was amazing.  What would have taken me months to understand was clearly explained in a couple hours. 

Starting this journey into better understanding how to harvest the power of social media is exciting.  I will share some of the insights I have learned over the next couple blog entries.  Beth shared valuable data!  If you are in the NWA area, check out some of the Magpie Marketing seminars @ Eventbrite.com.

Check out Canva.com for fun ideas for creating beautiful eyecatching content for your social media!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you found the session helpful. I am so looking forward to keeping up with you and your work - you are incredibly talented, and I am completely smitten with your art. Stay in touch and hope to connect again very soon!

    Best,
    Beth (MagpieMarketing.org)

    ReplyDelete